Large organizations often need to be able to automate the calculation of Kerberos token sizes of all the domain user accounts in their Active Directory to identify accounts that may be at the risk of being denied a logon due to token bloat.
Active Directory Token Size Calculator lets IT personnel easily, instantly and trustworthily fulfill this exact need.
Active Directory Kerberos Token-size Calculator
Active Directory Token-Size Calculator is a specialized audit tool designed by former Microsoft Program Manager for Active Directory Security to help IT personnel easily compute the Kerberos token-sizes of all domain user accounts.
Active Directory Token-Size Calculator
Active Directory Token-Size Calculator fully automates the calculation of the Kerberos token-sizes of all domain user accounts in an Active Directory domain, in a single assessment, to help organizations identify domain user accounts that might be exposed to the risk of being denied a logon due to token bloat.
Automated Kerberos Token-size Calculation
Automatically calculate the token-size of any domain user account
Domain-wide Kerberos Token-size Calculation
Automatically calculate the token-sizes of all domain user accounts
Domain-specific Token-size Calculation
Calculate domain-specific token-sizes, as tokens are domain specific
Complete Access Token Contents Insight
View the complete list of all security identifiers in any user's access token
Calculations based on Microsoft's Formula
Token-size calculations are based on Microsoft's recommended formula
The following real-world examples illustrate the Active Directory Token Size Calculator's capabilities -
- Calculate the Kerberos token sizes of all domain user accounts in the Corp domain.
- Calculate the Kerberos token sizes of all privileged and executive domain user accounts in the Corp domain.
- Identify all domain user accounts in the HQ OU that might be at risk of being denied a logon due to Kerberos token bloat.
- Find out which domain security groups show up in the access token of a contractor's account when he logs on to the Corp domain.
- Find out if a specific security group, such as Executive Committee Members is showing up in the CEO's user account's access token.
- Identify all administrative accounts that might be at risk of being denied a logon due to the Kerberos token bloat issue.
- Identify all domain-joined machines that might be at risk of being denied a logon due to the Kerberos token bloat issue.
- Find out if the >Administrators group shows up in the access token of a temporary administrator's alternate user account (i.e. Alt account).
- Run the equivalent of whoami on any user's domain user account in an Active Directory domain.
- Generate a professional-grade audit report in PDF format that documents the token-sizes of all domain user accounts in the Corp domain.
Easily Compute Kerberos Token-sizes
Easily and automatically compute Kerberos token-sizes
Easily Calculate Token Sizes Domain-wide
Easily compute token-sizes of all user accounts in an OU or domain
Easily Identify Accounts at Risk of Token Bloat
Identify all domain user accounts exposed to the risk of Token Bloat
Perform audits without requiring admin rights, agents or services
Peace of Mind
Have peace of mind knowing you're using a trustworthy tool made in USA
Requirements and Licensing
Active Directory Token-size Calculator can be instantly downloaded, installed and run on any Windows computer. Its use does not require any admin privileges, any changes to Active Directory or any knowledge of Active Directory.
The tool is licensed on a subscription model on a monthly, quarterly or annual basis, starting at $ 299 per domain.
Our Global Customers