Having successfully done so, there’s much we have to share with the world, so in a few days to come, we will start sharing rare, high-value cyber security insight for organizations worldwide.
Our silence on this blog thus far has been intentional. Though we may have been silent here, in the last 6 months, we have shared much with the world at our other blogs –
- March 01, 2016 – The Paramount Brief – Declassified and Substantiated
- May 25, 2016 – Time to Provide Thought Leadership to the Cyber Security Space
- July 15, 2016 – Active Directory Security 101 for the World and the Black Hat Conference 2016
- July 15, 2016 – A Letter to Benjamin Delpy regarding Mimikatz and Active Directory Security
- July 19, 2016 – Time to Teach the World a Thing or Two about Active Directory Security
- July 26, 2016 – The Importance of Active Directory Security
- July 27, 2016 – A Simple $100 Billion Active Directory Security Question for Alex Simons at Microsoft
- July 29, 2016 – Active Directory Beyond the MCSE for the Black Hat Conference 2016
- August 01, 2016 – How to Lockdown Active Directory to Thwart the Use of Mimkatz DCSync
- October 14, 2016 – Time to Respectfully Take Microsoft to Active Directory Security School
In fact, yesterday we posed a simple Trillion $ Question for Microsoft. If any cyber security company on the planet would like to take a shot at it, they may feel free to do so.
Starting November 01, 2016, it will be time to provide thought leadership to the cyber security space, right here on this blog. Stay tuned.